Our homemade breakfast is served daily at 8 am in our dining room. We source local foods as much as possible, partnering with local bakeries for muffins and sweets, butcher shops for sausages, and farmers for eggs. Breakfast is served with hot coffee, selection of hot teas, and juices (typically orange or grapefruit). Sodas and flavored waters are available in the fridge. Fresh fruit or side salads, when in season, are provided as a side dish.
Our menu rotates and some of our specialties are listed below:
- Blueberry Lemon Baked French Toast (can be made with gluten free bread, please contact us in advance of your stay)
- Scrambled Eggs, Roasted Tomatoes, Sausage, and Toast (gluten free without toast)
- Quiche Lorraine, Sausage, Side Salad, and Toast (gluten free without toast)
- Crescent Sausage Bake served with Side Salad, and Toast (gluten free without toast)
- Baked Oatmeal with seasonal fruit toppings
Kitchen is closed after breakfast and not available for anything other than for beverages. Guests are also welcome to use the microwave and refrigerator please clean up after yourself if you do. If you get take out or delivered food you are welcome to use the dishes available, please put them in the sink.
Please do not cook in the house other than heating something up in the microwave. If you have food delivered or bring take-out into the house please eat in the dining room or kitchen, try not to have food in the bedrooms.
A Note on Special Dietary Needs: Please call or email us if you have any questions or restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate. We cannot accept the legal responsibility of preparing a special breakfast for anyone's medical requirements.